La Chèvre, is specifically designed for women looking for performance in the backcountry and versatility on all types of terrain
The 105mm width underfoot is a perfect fit for adventure skier venturing off beaten paths.
Performance without any compromise.
These skis were co-developped with one of the most active girl group in Quebec, « les chèvres de montagne ».
These skis, such as mountain goat, will help you reach the highest summits.
- SIZES / SIDECUT :
161 cm (130 – 105- 118 mm)
169 cm (131 – 105- 119 mm)
176 cm (131 – 105- 120 mm)
- WEIGHT (pair) : 3.2 kg
Sandwich / Agglomerated base / Rockers tip and tail
- RADIUS: 15,5 / 17 / 19 meters
Hybrid construction (traditional camber + tip and tail rocker)
- Maximum flotation with a tip rocker of 365 mm.
- Tail rocker of 215 mm
Great edging with 4 mm camber underfoot
- Durable nylon top sheet.
Triaxial casing for better torsional rigidity and progressive flex.
- Core made out of Poplar wood from Rimouski.
- Sidewall construction for better edging.
- Anti-vibration layers for better control and softer ride
- Steel edge made out of profile 39.
- High end agglomerate bases with stone finish for better gliding and long lasting waxing.
- Tip protector for better durability and secure grip for skins.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.