Our ultimate powder ski, the HOG’SBACK is inspired by one of the most beautiful ski areas in Chic-Chocs, “Mount Hog’s Back”, and more precisely its most popular run, “the Grand Corridor”.
These are the ultimate freeride skis.
Early rise on both the tip and the tail will guarantee maximum flotation and fun during huge snow dumps.
The camber will provide great stability while preventing you from being bounced around on hard pack!
- SIZES / SIDECUT :
171 cm (138 – 112- 126 mm)
178 cm (138 – 112- 126 mm)
186 cm (138 – 112 – 126 mm)
191 cm (138 – 112 – 126 mm)
- Weight (pair) : 3.4 kg
Dimensions / Radius
||R – 17 m
||R – 19 m
||R – 21 m
||R – 23,5 m
Weight : 3.4 kg (for 178 cm)
Hybrid construction (traditional camber + tip and tail rocker)
- Maximum flotation with a tip rocker of 375 mm.
- Tail rocker of 250 mm
- Great edging with 3,5 mm camber underfoot
Standard Sandwich Construction
- Durable nylon top sheet.
- Triaxial casing for better torsional rigidity and progressive flex.
- Core made out of poplar wood from Rimouski.
- Sidewall construction for better edging.
- Anti-vibration layers for better control and softer ride.
- Steel edge made out of profile 39.
- High end agglomerate bases with stone finish for better gliding and long lasting waxing.
- Tip protector for better durability and secure grip for skins.
Recommandations pour le montage des fixations